Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Fastfold Smoker Large - Winnerwell
Flatpack portable smoker for camping or home
The Fastfold Smoker Large can be used free standing or together with Woodlander or Nomad Series L-sized Stoves. It is flat packed and portable making it the perfect smoker for touring hunting, fishing, camping, the backyard, the patio and more.
Winnerwell Fastfold Smoker Large
The Winnerwell Fastfold Smoker Large is compatible with Woodlander L-sized Camping Stove or the Nomad Series L-sized Stoves, however, it can be used as it is by standing it an above gas burner or even using it as a free-standing smoker. Due to its flatpack design, it is perfect for touring, hunting, fishing and camping or can also be used in the backyard or on the patio. Like all types of smokers, it can cook all different types of food including vegetables, beef, pork, chicken, ribs
- It can be easily dismantled and folded completed flat for compact storage and easy carrying.
- Supplied and fitted with an inbuilt thermometer so you can easily monitor the cooking temperature.
- Fitted with 3 racks, the smoking chamber provides plenty of space for smoking or hanging your food.
- Built in glass window to you can keep your eye on the cook
- The 3 racks can be removed to allow you to hang and smoke whole chickens or large cuts of meat.
- Stainless steel material making the clean-up and maintenance process a breeze.
Winnerwell Fastfold Smoker usage application
Hot Smoker Application
As a Hot Smoker, the heat can be supplied by the L-Sized Winnerwell Woodland stove, Nomad Stove or by an external heat source like gas stove.
When using it on a Winnerwell L-sized stove, remove the top lid of the stove before attaching the smoker box. The charcoal inside the stove firebox will supply heat to the smoking wood tray inside the smoker and create both smoke and heat.
Use it as an Oven
Use it on a Winnerwell L-sized stove as an Oven. When the wood inside the stove firebox has burned down into hot coals, remove the top lid from the stove and install the smoker on top. Remove the smoking wood tray from inside the smoker then place your food directly on the rack for baking.
Warm Smoker Application
No external heat sources are needed is needed, just light some smoking timber on the smoking wood tray and start the smoking process at a lower temperature.
- Material: AISI304 Stainless Steel
- Storage Dimension: 650(L) x 315(W) x 100(H) mm
- Assembly Dimension: 365(L) x 340(W) x 730(H) mm
- Net Weight: 9.5kg
Smoker only, Winnerwell stove is not included