Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
10'' Bedourie Camp Oven - Made in Australia
Light-weight alternative to cast iron
This 10'' Bedourie Camp Oven is made from Heavy Gauge Spun Carbon, a steel that won't break or crack
10'' Bedourie Camp Oven
The 10'' Bedourie Camp Oven - Made in Australia is manufactured in from spun steel and comes with a lid that fits over the top. This hight quality Australian made Bedourie oven is a much lighter option compared to your traditional cast iron camp oven however it cooks the same and is not as fragile. Bedourie camp ovens can still be used to make all your favourite camping dishes including damper, stews, roasts and stir-fries. The lid also doubles up as a frying pan when you turn it over.
- Lighter and easier to carry
- Won't break
- The lid doubles as a frying pan
- The lid fits down over the oven so there is no chance of ashes entering your dinner
- Doesn't retain heat as long so you don't need to wait for it to cool down before packing it up
- Pot inner diameter : 24.5cm
- Pot depth 11cm
- Lid inner diameter: 27cm
- Lid Depth: 5cm
- Weight with Lid: 2.5kg
|Brand||Southern Metal Spinners|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auspit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.