Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
12'' Bedourie Camp Oven - Australian-made
Light-weight alternative to cast iron
This 12'' Bedourie Camp Oven is made from Heavy Gauge Spun Carbon, a steel that won't break or crack
12'' Bedourie Camp Oven
The 12'' Bedourie Camp Oven is manufactured in Australia from spun steel and comes with a lid that fits over the top. This Australian quality Bedourie oven is a much lighter option compared to a cast iron camp oven, cooks the same but is not as fragile. Bedourie camp ovens can still be used to make all your favourite camping dishes including damper, stews, roasts and stir-fries. The lid can also double up as a frying pan when you turn it over.
- Lighter and easier to carry
- Won't break
- Doesn't retain heat as long so you don't need to wait for it to cool down before packing it up
- The lid fits down over the oven so there is no chance of ashes entering your dinner
- The lid doubles as a frying pan
- Pot inner diameter : 30.5cm
- Pot depth 12cm
- Lid inner diameter: 33cm
- Lid Depth: 5cm
- Weight with Lid: 3.5kg
|Brand||Southern Metal Spinners|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Auspit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.