Enquire & Order by Phone: 1300 002 771
Aussie Spun Steel Camp Oven 10 inch
Australian Made Spun Steel Camp Oven
The Aussie Spun Steel Camp Oven 10inch by DrLinvingstone, also called an Aussie Camp oven is an all-in-one cooking utensil for the bush. It can be used as a frypan, boiler, hanging pan and camp oven.
Aussie Spun Steel Camp Oven 10"
The Aussie Spun Steel Camp Oven 10" by DrLinvingstone, also called an Aussie Camp oven is an all in one cooking utensil for the bush. It can be used as a frypan, boiler, hanging pan and a camp oven. If you have ever looked for a piece of cooking equipment that can do it all then this is a what you were after. It is made from highest quality spun carbon steel available in Australia to ensure long lasting durability and features rounded corners making this spun steel camp oven easy to clean and fixed handles that will not fall off. This complete camping pan is designed for outdoor cooking, over a campfire, on a Weber, or wood stove. The solid design and construction of these camp pans ensure a long lasting Australian made product for your cooking pleasure.
Spun Steel camp oven basic usage instructions
Just like your traditional cast iron dutch oven, the best way to cook in a spun steel Aussie camp oven is to dig a hole roughly 10cm larger in diameter than the oven and about the same depth. Next, light a fire in the hole and let it burn down to coal or more realistically shovel some coals in it from your existing campfire. Next, place the oven on top of the hot coals and shovel a few extra coals on the lid, then allow the food to slowly simmer until it is ready.
Alternatively, the lid doubles as a handy frypan so you can sit it on top of your hot coals and cook some bacon n eggs for breaky or use the strong lifting handle to suspend the oven from a tripod for cooking or boiling water over an open flame.
- Material: Heavy Guage Australian Carbon Steel for long lasting quality
- Diameter: 10"
- Included stong metal trivet for better convection airflow while cooking
- Heavy duty fixed carry that will not fall off during use
- Rounded edges making it easier to clean
- Australian Made
If this Camp oven is too small for you then take a look at its bigger brother the spun steel camp oven 12"
- Dimensions: approx 30cm Wide x 18cm High (with lid)
- Internal diameter of the pot is approx 26.5cm at the top and 22.5 cm at the bottom
- Internal pot height is approx 15.3cm
- Lid dimensions: 30cm Wide x 4cm High
- Internal diameter of the lid (frypan) is approx 27.9cm
- Internal lid height is approx 3.7cm
- Total Weight - 3.52kg
|Brand||Southern Metal Spinners|